Photo Ideas?

What types of photos would you like to see on my site? I figure that I might as well ask. The answers (if good) might result in some fun expeditions around the area. Don’t expect anything like "Switzerland" or "Bermuda" anytime soon, however. *smile* Remember that I do live around Savannah and am on a small budget for photography, so keep things reasonably sane, please. (:

Tags:

13 Responses to “Photo Ideas?”

1. Tim says:

Leet computer setups

yo garrett,
    grab some photos of some badass / cool looking / funny / or just general computer setups. Yanno the hackerz basements and crap like that πŸ™‚

2. Troy says:

Birds and Clouds

Being in flight school, I prefer things that tend to stay in the air. I’ve a Coolpix990 that goes everywhere with me. I’ve been meaning to look into a 8x lens that’ll make bird shots easier to grab. They don’t let me get close enough now. BTW, has the sword project made much progress? I saw that 2 years ago, when it wasn’t much worth looking at.

Troy

3. Jason says:

Yourself.

How about pictures of yourself as well as your living quarters? I think the majority of your readers are interested in things of that nature. πŸ˜‰

Cheers,

Jason

4. tigert says:

What about..

..Finland? :o)

I heard it rules!

5. Greg Sanders says:

Photo trip!

Garrett, let’s do that weekend photo trip. We could drive the back roads of Georgia, take tons of snazzy, rustic photos and have some fun!

6. Trae says:

Ooooh, Can I come?

Heh… or is this just for 31337 people? πŸ™‚ Or do you guys not want me to show you how it’s done? /me runs! o/~ so love is hard, and love is tough, but love is not what your thinking of… o/~

7. FORTYoz says:

Graveyard photos

Pictures of graveyards or busy city streets.

8. Simba says:

Lions.

How about… big kitty cats? I mean, you did say you live near Savannah.. πŸ˜‰

9. Fuzebox says:

Girls

How about pictures of scantily clad women?

I like those.

10. Akira says:

Where are you located?

You appear to be located in the southeast area of the states, I see a set having to do with huntesville, and that happens to be a few hours north of me*4* then I see a comment about georgia..a few hours to the right of me.
    Where are you located/willing to travel to….

Guess where I am located?

Akira

11. Ari says:

w00t

I second that! Or maybe something like these rocks

P.S. I really like the CSS on this form! heh.

12. Tohm says:

^_oo_^ Rotation and symbols

‘llo Garry
    I’m french so sorry for the bad grammar/syntax …
    Nice site, please take care and feed it ‘daily’ with gigs of your nice fotos…
    I’m not an expert but i want to tell you some things :
    – i like how your shots are divided vertically and horizontally ( | | _ _ ) by using objects in the scene (trees, horizon or so…) but please, can your rotate your camera (the focus) by 10-40 degrees more ? That can give much more dynamism and ‘improvised’ effect… If it’s possible !
    – shot small representating object like logos, decals, textures or so… could be tiny…

A lot of thanks to you !
    Tohm

13. Tohm says:

Me too

I WANT TO COME WITH YOU :
    But i ask everybody here for a donation to pay my travel ticket from France… πŸ™‚
    Arf…