Posting pictures again

Little luminous jellyfish

I’m posting pictures again, this time on Flickr. It’s been really nice so far — I can easily upload any picture I’ve taken from any time (over the past several years). Unlike the custom gallery I wrote, it’s very flexible and easy to maintain.

Pachyderm poser

I’m also working on some custom ‘glue’ (via the Flickr API) to better integrate them into my own website, so you’ll see more stuff around here soon.

Path to the windmills

In the mean time, I’ll keep posting some here in my ‘blog, but you’ll want to go to my Flickr page to see a whole lot more. (I’ll try to post something new nearly every day or so.)

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “Posting pictures again”

1. Why flickr?? I just don’t understand the craze.

2. Oh, by the way, great photos on this site!

3. There are a couple of Flickr plug-ins for WordPress 2.0 around. E.g. I’m using FAlbum 0.6.2 in my blog.

4. jp says:

flickr! is really cool Jason!

5. Jens Knutson says:

Wow… that jellyfish pic is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

6. norba says:

Simply wonderful pictures, Garrett! 🙂

7. Claudia says:

Love your pictures, thanks for sharing! i change my wallpaper now 🙂

8. Debbie E says:

Loved your pics!! Keep taking more. They are simply beautiful!

9. crolbodecerce says:

ImapExchange is a leading electronic funds transfer company with core
    business values and a great concern for the general well being and
    satisfaction of our customers. The scope of our expertise enables
    ImapExchange to respond effectively to any challenge our clients care
    to set us. ImapExchange is made up of a sophisticated network of agents in
    six continents, having in common a blend of intelligence, talent and
    expertise, harnessed to bring competitive advantage to the client. We
    move money all over the world today and make every corner of the
    world accessible to ImapExchange customers! For that reason, we shall be
    happy to welcome you – people competent, pro-active, energetic and purposeful
    – among our Company’s staff. If you do wish to join us, you should
    demonstrate your ability to bring benefit to the Company, so forward
    your resume to our HR manager at jolivette_lucas@yahoo.com and we shall be
    happy to meet you.

10. Iroritrearm says:

Hi folks!

I just want to say hello to you all,
    and see you in next posts!

cheers
    Iroritrearm

11. In order to get a fully functional browser, we need to add more matter to
    it such as toolbar, history, address bar, status bar, channels and favorites, just to name a few.
    Even kids who do well in social studies and science sometimes have
    trouble not only with the times table but anything to do with math.
    And if we are, at what point will we realize how disadvantaged we are.

12. So why not begin to make money writing articles and discover the financial freedom that you have always been yearning for.

Put it down, don’t even look at it, and just feel the
    weight that’s been lifted from your shoulders.

Some websites are able to draw mass viewers whereas
    many other sites have negligible audience.