New job!

I have recently left Novell / SUSE, after working at the company for eight years.

Today is my first day at Red Hat!

20 Responses to “New job!”

1. Vincent Untz says:

It’s sad to see you go, but I’m sure your new position is awesome and you’ll be rocking there!

2. Alexandre says:

And thus the crew rejoins 🙂

3. Sankar says:

All the very best for your new job

4. congrats, and best of luck!

5. Congrats, enjoy your time at redhat 🙂

6. victorhck says:

Congratulations!
    Always GNU/Linux, and still rpm! XD XD

7. Andy A says:

Awesome desktop team gathering there…but I have to say, I felt more comfortable when the talent was spread around the community a bit more.

8. Alan says:

Congrats on the move!

9. It can be disorienting making a huge change like this — best of luck in your new equilibrium.

10. Jono Bacon says:

Congrats on the new role! 🙂

11. Bret McMillan says:

Welcome back! 🙂

12. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

13. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this
    web page, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.

14. Hello I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent
    work.

15. Definitely believe that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the net
    the easiest thing to take into account of. I say to you,
    I certainly get annoyed while people think about concerns that
    they just do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as
    defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

16. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person’s blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will
    also do similar in favor of you.

17. Willie says:

magnificent submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize
    this. You muswt proceed your writing. I aam sure, you have a huge readers’
    base already!