I’ve added a few more photo sets in my photo area.
I have also posted some more recent pictures from my New York trip as well… </p>
- Big Apple: Sure, a ton of people at the Linux expo up in NYC had nice Mac laptops, but I’m referring to one of the nicknames to one of the world’s most famous cities.
- Central Park: Steve (Skatters), his dad, and I walked through Central Park, on the way to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The skies quickly turned overcast and it began pouring rain.
- The Met: When taking pictures in the museum, the use of flash is not permitted. As such, none of these pictures use any type of flash; I had to be really still with the camera. Be sure to check the insane exposure times while I held my Olympus still in my hands. A few friends have since dubbed me “the human tripod”. *smile*
- DC Sunset: I got to Washington D.C. a bit too late to get any great photographs. I did bring my tripod, but I had some men in uniform yelling to me at gunpoint when I tried using it. They insisted that I immediately put up my tripod and stop taking pictures. It was supposedly something in the name of “national security”. *shrug*
- DC Mall: Due to the previous night’s events, I decided to stay another day in the nation’s capital. Better lighting usually helps generate nicer pictures. (:
I have more photos on my laptop’s hard drive right now… and I will upload them somewhat soon (probably within the next week). Many of the photographs are from Philly.
As always, enjoy the pics. (: